I need help from someone who plays Halo.
So, if you’re a Halo fan, could you message me? It’s a super easy question,(I think), but I’d be very appreciative.
Probably will be deleting my blog in the next week for the following reasons:
- Sick of the hive mentality that is present on Tumblr. You aren’t right just because everyone around you agrees with you. Of course they agree with you, why would you follow someone with polar opposite views?
- Sick of the ridiculous over generalizations. “This guy cat called at me, therefore all men are evil” Shut up. You sound like a moron.
- Friends don’t let friends be creationists. Oh? Really? How about you let your friends do what they want and don’t joke about their religion, which is probably a big deal to them.
- There’s not enough representation of *insert whatever group is popular at the moment* in whatever (media, politics, blahblahblah). Then by all means. Have someone of that minority get themselves into it. Yelling about it to people who agree with you (hive mind) on the internet does nothing.
- Watching people jump all over anyone who dares be different than them, or happens to be a “majority” (See: white, straight males)
- Having people assume things with ZERO reasoning. At one point I made a comment about what I physically find attractive in men, then had someone (anonymously, of course) tell me that my likes didn’t exist inside of a vacuum and that if I didn’t believe that I was wrong and that white supremacy hadn’t altered my views then I could kill myself. Uh. Okay. Fuck you, I like what I like, and I don’t care what you think the reasoning is.
- GOD FORBID someone say something incorrect or not know what a book is about or who an author is and everyone makes fun of them to the point they delete their blogs. Fuck anyone who does that shit. You aren’t “uncultured” because you don’t know who John Green is; you have different taste and that is okay.
- Oh, and no one on this damn website can take a fucking joke I’ve come to realize.
- You can’t like anything pop culture related without having someone tell you how wrong you are. “How could you like Brave?! There aren’t any PoC in it.” And I like it all the same, please fuck yourself.
- This place also ruins literally everything movie/tv/book-wise. Everything. I hadn’t read TFIOS, but I was going to see the movie. Don’t worry, tumblr, you saved me the trouble by spoiling everything for me. (And don’t tell me “well you could black list it”. You are correct! However, that would involve everyone I follow to tag it, which is a pain in the ass)
- I also don’t understand the whole trigger warning thing. Like, I think it’s a nice gesture, and I’d do it for someone if they asked, but real life does not have trigger warnings. (and if you use whole movie rating system as a rebuttal you know good and well that is not specific enough to count for what I’m saying. You can see a suicide awareness commercial on a TV and it won’t warn you before hand)
In other words, there is very little that I find redeeming about this website anymore. I’m to the point where I’m going to write down the handful of blogs I like to check up on, save what I want to save from my blog, and quit. The only thing stopping me is that this is a huge time waster for me. However, deleting fixes that too. Now, if we’re friends on here and my list of grievances didn’t piss you off and you still want to be friends, you can ask me for my Skype, Facebook, or phone number, whatever, and I’ll probably give it to you. Also. I have a tracker on my blog, if you leave me anonymous bullshit I will blow it the fuck up in your face, I am in no mood to deal with some passive aggressive piece of shit who’s going to hide behind a button.
tl;dr I hate 95% of the website, and people on it. If you want to stay in touch with me, ask and you shall probably receive.
Anonymous asked: show me dah booty pls
Gabe, you’re a moron. Hahahah.
it must get annoying living in the south with all those banjos constantly playing
My neighbor has a cannon.